1300 946 309
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Skilled but not qualified?
Wanting a new job, a promotion, change career, a pay rise or just to have qualification?
If you have the knowledge and skills but don’t hold a nationally recognised qualification to back it up, this may be holding you back from gaining employment or progressing in your career.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process whereby you demonstrate that you currently have the required skills and knowledge for appropriate units or qualifications within the industry, which you are experienced. RPL focuses on your life and work experiences and how they meet the criteria of the national qualifications.
Through your experiences you may be able to gain a full qualification or partial qualification. However you look at it, RPL may be the solution to this frustrating problem of having the skills but not the qualification.
Recognition of Prior Learning is available in a diverse range of areas, including Business, Small Business Management, Frontline Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Administration and Bookkeeping. There is no need to attend classes because this service can be provided anywhere within Australia or overseas, at times that suit you.
What sort of skills may be considered for RPL?
- Learning from work or other forms of practical experience
- Learning from life experiences
- Courses studied at other Universities, VET colleges and schools
- Courses provided by professional bodies
- Courses provided by industry
- Courses provided by registered private providers
All of Quality Training Solutions courses are available via Recognition of Prior Learning.
If you would like more information on the Recognition of Prior Learning options offered by Quality Training Solutions simply call 07 5593 8333 or email us by clicking here.
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Human Resources
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Management