- Select your course from the “Courses” menu located above.
- Read the participant handbook. – Click here to download
- Select your choice of delivery – Online, Distance or RPL. (Recognition of Prior Learning)
- Complete the Enrolment Form. – Click here to download
- Provide a certified copy of your personal identification along with your enrolment form.
- Email your Enrolment form and certified copy of your identification to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to PO BOX 92, Miami, QLD, 4220.
- Upon enrolment you will be issued an invoice for your chosen course.
- You can make your initial payment and all subsequent progressive payments by Direct Debit or by Credit Card using the Direct Debit form. – Click here to download
- Once your initial payment has been received you will be required to select your units of study from the course list.
- RPL students will receive a kit/kits for the selected course units.
- Online students will receive an email with instructions, login details and a password.
- Distance students will receive workbooks via post.
Please do feel free to contact our friendly staff by either email at email@example.com or phone on
(07) 5593 8333 if you require any additional information or assistance.